Monday, November 23, 2009

Family Movie Night

Tonight is going to be a fun night! Gabe and Holly are coming over and we are all going to meet Chris and Heather at the Edwards Movie Theater right down the street to see NEW MOON! All of us can't wait to see it and its FREE! Matthew and I always get movie tickets for our birthdays and over the years we have saved about 30 movie tickets so we thought why not and invite Gabe, Holly, Chris and Heather for a night at the movies. Our showing is at 7:30 and I can't wait! Well got to go cause Holly and Gabe just got here! :)

So we just got home and I really loved this movie! It was way better than the first! I can't wait for Eclipse!

1 comment:

Kayli said...

Blogger NEVER shows when you update!!! Ahhhhhh.

Fun! I'm glad you got to see it soon after it came out, too. Heather and I used two of the free tickets too. Woo hoo!